Orenda is an ideal location to Get Back to Nature in Style, Create an Adventure or just Relax in an Authentic Adirondack Setting.
Orenda is designed for a mature and independent clientele. We have a strict minimum age requirement of 12 and older.
All-Inclusive Rate $265 per adult/per night.
- Exclusive use of Private Retreat nestled in the heart of the Adirondack Forest Preserve. Fully customized to meet any dietary, health and physical requirements for every guest.
- Accommodations in a private and spacious Canvas Cabins; outfitted with a queen and or twin beds, plush linens, pillows, and towels along with all natural, bio-degradable body wash, conditioner and shampoo are provided.
- Open-Flame Fireside Dining Healthy Farm to Table meals served on site daily. All food and beverage is provided during your stay. Lunch is not provided on your arrival and departure days. We provide packed lunches for all offsite activities. Beverages include bottled water, soft drinks and a variety of fresh juices.
- Our Guest Wet Bar is available for chilling of wine and beer.
- Seasoned, split fire wood stocked daily for your use at the main fire ring at base camp.
- WiFi and a Guest House Phone are available on site.
- Lighting and Convenience Outlets in each Canvas Cabins.
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray available.
- Direction Cards and Topographical Maps available for all listed outings and excursions.
- All-inclusive outdoor activities such as Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddle Boarding Hiking, Archery, Swimming and more.
- Camel Backs and Hydration systems are available for your use.
- Use of onsite Mountain Bikes
- Customized Hiking excursions based on guests skill level.
For larger parties or to reserve the entire retreat, please email email@example.com or call 518-251-5001