Orenda is an ideal location to Get Back to Nature in Style, Create an Adventure or just Relax in an Authentic Adirondack Setting.
Orenda is designed for a Mature and Independent Clientele. We have a strict minimum age requirement of 12 and older.
All-Inclusive Rate $275 per adult/per night. Check in 2:00pm Check out 11:00am
- Exclusive use of Private Retreat nestled in the heart of the Adirondack Forest Preserve.
- Accommodations in a private and spacious Canvas Cabins.
- Plush linens, Comforters, Pillows, and Bath Sheets.
- Organic and Bio-degradable Body Wash, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Soap and Body Lotion are provided.
- Open-Flame, Fireside Dining and Healthy Farm to Table meals served on site daily. All food and Non- Alcoholic beverages are provided during your stay. Lunch is not provided on your arrival and departure days. We provide packed lunches for all offsite activities.
- Beverages include Bottled Water, Soft Drinks Homemade Ice Tea/Lemonade and a variety of Fresh Juices.
- Guest Wet Bar with commercial beverage cooler is available for chilling of wine and beer. Ice and Glass Ware provided.
- Seasoned, split fire wood stocked daily for use at the main fire ring at base camp.
- Activity Towels and Water Bottles stocked daily.
- WiFi and a Guest House Phone are available on site.
- Lighting and Convenience Outlets in each Canvas Cabins.
- Directions and Topographical Maps available for all listed outings and excursions.
- All-inclusive outdoor activities such as Kayaking, Canoeing, Paddle Boarding Hiking, Archery, Hatchet Throwing, Swimming and more!
- Use of onsite Mountain Bikes
- Activity Towels and Water Bottles stoked daily.
- Hiking excursions based on guests skill level.
For larger parties or to reserve the entire retreat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-287-7359