Each Canvas Cabin is completely furnished to comfortably accommodate one to four guests depending on which Canvas Cabin is selected and size of your party. Guests have the choice of selecting Canvas Cabins with either a Queen and/or Twin bed. Orenda’s rustic Canvas Cabins are outfitted with Adirondack inspired furnishings and amenities, including plush down comforters, pillows, fresh linens, clean towels, lighting and convenience outlets. All of our Canvas Cabins are equipped with wood burning inspired, electric heating stoves, to provide you comfort and an authentic backcountry atmosphere.
- Open-air Backcountry Kitchen. All meals are prepared over an open wood flame
- Spacious Creek Side Pavilion for relaxing and dining
- Wet bar with guest Wine & Beer refridgerators, refreshing beverages and snacks
- Rustic Bath House with two unisex bathrooms, heated toilet seats and center washbasin
- Heated open air outdoor shower
All our personal care products are 100% Organic and Biodegradable. A variety of Body Wash, Shampoo, Conditioner and Moisturizing Lotions is provided at no additional cost.
The centrally located guest area features a large handcrafted stone fire pit, surrounded with classic Adirondack chairs, lush pillows and fleece throw blankets.
The babbling brook, crackling fire, surrounding smells and sounds gives you a complete Authentic Adirondack Backcountry Experience here at Orenda.
“Get Back to Nature in Style”