Orenda provides you with 5 spacious, private Canvas Cabins, uniquely named; - Hemlock, Hillsider, Birch, Lodge and Mill Creek each completely furnished to comfortably accommodate 2 to 4 guests depending on which cabin is selected and size of your party. You will have the choice of either one queen bed or two single beds and children can be provided a smaller mattress upon request. The rustic Canvas Cabins are outfitted with Adirondack inspired furnishings and amenities including plush down comforters, pillows, fresh linens and clean towels. Wood burning stoves, and stocked split wood are provided in each cabin during the early Spring and Fall. Shared facilities include an open-air Rustic Kitchen, a large open-air Pavilion for dining and gathering, double occupancy bath house, including an outdoor shower and a large centrally located fire pit, surrounded with Classic Adirondack Chairs.
$190 per adult/per night. Children under 10 are $100.00 per night.*
Nightly Rate includes:
- Exclusive use of Private Retreat nestled in the heart of the Adirondack Forest Preserve. Fully customized to meet any dietary, health and physical requirements for every guest.
- Accommodations in a private and spacious canvas cabin with the option of two full-size beds or one queen (upon request); outfitted with plush linens, pillows, and towels along with all natural, bio-degradable body wash, conditioner and shampoo provided by Kiss My Face.
- Open-flame Fireside Dining Healthy Farm to Table meals served on site daily. All food and beverage is provided during your stay. We provide packed lunches for all offsite activities. Beverages include bottled water, soft drinks and a variety of fresh juices. Client refrigerator is available for chilling of wine and beer.
- Seasoned, split fire wood stocked daily for your use in each canvas cabin and at main fire place in base camp.
- WiFi and telephone service is provide on site.
- All-inclusive outdoor activities such as Kayaking, Canoeing, Hiking, Archery, Swimming, Fishing and more.
- Canoes and Kayaks are available for your use at any of our local lakes and rivers.
- Camel Backs and Hydration systems are available for your use.
- Complimentary activities for kid’s such as arts & crafts, games and much more.
- Option to participate in off-site activities such as, White Water Rafting, Rock-Climbing, Horseback Riding, Aerial Zip Line and Spleunking at an additional cost.
- Customized hiking excursions based on guests skill level.
- Evening star-gazing at Orenda or Garnet Lake, weather pending.
* 18% Administrative Fee will be applied to all charges.
If you would like to extend your departure day to be able to explore the area and enjoy more of Orenda, we offer an extended check out option. Lunch is included and you can add more time to your day. Late Check out is 3:00 pm
Late Check out Fee: 50$ per person.
Late Check Out is 3:00 pm, includes lunch.
Check in 1:00 pm
Check out 11:00 am
For larger parties or to reserve the entire retreat, please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-287-7357 or 518-251-0134(May 1st – September 3oth)