Camp Orenda is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Camp Orenda takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Camp Orenda:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Camp Orenda is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Timing is not an essential part of the event or activity presented by the content, except for non-interactive synchronized media and real-time events.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Camp Orenda. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Camp Orenda:
- Phone: 518-251-5001
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 90 Armstrong Rd, Johnsburg, NY 12843
We try to respond to feedback within 2-3 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Camp Orenda is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome with JAWS on Windows 7 or higher
Camp Orenda is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions
Accessibility of Camp Orenda relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Camp Orenda assessed the accessibility of Camp Orenda by the following approaches:
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2-3 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to Camp Orenda LTD, should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.
This statement was created on 09 September 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.